paradigmvulpesparadigmvulpes

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

The Four Horsemen The Four Horsemen

always click on youre shit, good reson too, good job, i just dont know why conquest is always ignored ?

Sexual-Lobster responds:

too similar to war.

Game Facts: Bowser Game Facts: Bowser

that was great, never heard of this game facts, but ill check the others out, seriously, i actually laughed, not noted it was funny in my head, straight up vocalized that i found this funny, thanks.

Zelda Uncut: Childhood Zelda Uncut: Childhood

thats funny shit, got some stockholm syndrome type stuff going at the end.

a Skyrim Story a Skyrim Story

kinda thought you might take it to alduin, i like a good lengthy animation, other than the poorly drawn part i would have given this a five.

physics physics

hire voice actor....take more time for a more flowing animation, even if this was some class assigment.

No Service No Service

it was pretty funny....

until the end, that's when i actually laughed, most the time i just acknowledge things as funny in my head, but that got me going vocal, nice work.

A Chicken's Life A Chicken's Life

nice

i really thought this might be boring at first...but the second i saw green, i knew where this was going...love it.

Parasitemas Parasitemas

and 3...2...1...

STROKE x x
\ _/

Villainy - The New Toys Villainy - The New Toys

fantastic

ive only seen a few of these villiany type things, but they are lokking very promising, keep up the funny man.

A Fable II Experience 2 A Fable II Experience 2

solid

yeah, i saved my dog too, i mean, he saves your life, what does your sister ever do?