paradigmvulpesparadigmvulpes

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Corporate Wars: EARTH Corporate Wars: EARTH

i dont know, its a good game, but it feels like somethings missing.

S.O.P.A. got fingered S.O.P.A. got fingered

i dont know what to say about this....

....other than fuck SOPA and the son of a bitch who proposed it.
PS. if you are from TEXAS and will be Eighteen YEARS old by the time Lamar S. Smiths office comes into question, vote him out...he proposed SOPA
pps. great work man

Cripple Cannon Cripple Cannon

awesome game

needs more levels though

I Love Traffic I Love Traffic

this s a truly awsome game

fantastic job. this should have acheivments

Bullet Bill 3 Bullet Bill 3

what was messed up

was how the ohantoms didnt slow when i slowed time, that made it impossible to get the key, ill have to try again later. oh, but i like the theme and music.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

love this game

played it through a few times over the years, but i think i got my highest score this time-1,629,201.6 feet- no nukes.

Sonic RPG Test-Need Help! Sonic RPG Test-Need Help!

needs work...

...alot. i know this is just a test, but to tell the truth, this isnt really the place to submit a test. but ill add advice reguarless. first, i dont know if you planned on it, but youll need super bad ass cut scenes. more attack choices, parties. maybe some better music, it gets a little annoying, unless its somehow suited for this specific battle. oh and label the players, who the hell are you fighting? cause that clearly aint shadow...

Cursekyuubi responds:

Thanks for the tips! I have all you've said,its just im really only an animator. I need someone to make or help make a rpg battle.

Butcherbugs Butcherbugs

alright

its not bad...maybe you could thrw in like a distance counter, help keep track of how far youve gone, but it was alright, i liked how you could change formations and such.

Rebuild Rebuild

first city wont make it

my ass, first time!

Tactical Assassin 2 Tactical Assassin 2

i had a problem too

normally id vote higher, but i cant make the best rifle shoot, ive played this before, but i hadnt used the best rifle...what the hell.